Smartivity Fantastic Optics Kaleidoscope Toy
- Follow the instructions in the manual to make the kaleidoscope. Once built, open the different sections of the Kaleidoscope’s drum and insert the various beads provided in your favorite patterns. Point the Kaleidoscope at a bright light and rotate the drum to enjoy the shifting patterns.
- The Box Contains the following- 1. A sheet with parts made of reengineered Pine Wood. It is 100% eco-friendly with no glue. Uses Elastic Bands to support the parts together. 2. A Richly Illustrated, Easy-To-Understand Instruction Manual with Big, Clear Images. 3. Sheet that helps and motivates your child to play with the toy in the best way possible. It also explains all the STEAM concepts your child will learn while playing.
- Child will learn 1. Refraction 2. Shapes 3. Reflections 4. Light
- Building Time – 80 Mins
- Ideal for Girls & Boys- Age 6-8 years
- How to Make: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeDCFRveRhI
- How to Play: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJgN014X1LE
|Box Weight||150 gms|
|Box Dimensions||20 x 10 x 12 cm|
Smartivity Fantastic Optics Kaleidoscope allows your child to experiment with objects of their choice and helps them explore the world of patterns and designs, beyond the colourful and vibrant beads and trinkets included in the kit.
Made, Designed, and Patented in India, Smartivity toys help kids learn basic concepts of Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics. Smartivity Toys are easy to play with, safe, and mess-free.
Ideal for Girls & Boys- Age 6-8 years
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 12 cm|